Discover advisor articles and other FarWell resources.
Despite his youthful appearance, Ryan has more than 20,000 hours of team and group facilitation under his belt. He’s trained leaders, managed change initiatives, facilitated professional development, and provided project management across multiple organizational settings. Ryan’s an ace problem solver, a collaborative project team member, and he gets a charge out of seeing a creative solution implemented to solve a persistent problem.
His broad experience in many different environments has equipped Ryan with an impressive array of skills and tools.
– Critical listening
– Considering multiple points of view and proposing a unified solution
– Able to work well across different roles and organizational levels
– Organizational development
– Strategic assessments and strategic planning
– Quality assurance and resource management
– Meeting facilitation and public speaking
– Project management
– Learning and curriculum development
– Budgeting and financial reporting
– Scheduling and logistics coordination
Ryan earned his BS degree in Organizational Leadership from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. He also has an Outdoor Leadership certificate from Greenfield Community College in Greenfield, Massachusetts.
In terms of how he lives his life, “I care for the wellbeing of people and relationships,” Ryan said. “I foster and maintain a collaborative and inclusive life through clear communication, transparent goal setting, and complete integrity.”
Outside of work, Ryan, his wife and their 2 ½ year old daughter lead active lives. They camp, hike, canoe, and enjoy other outdoor fun in all types of weather. And when they can’t do that, they love to explore the great food, drinks and entertainment the Madison-area has to offer.